Don't Give the Fed Too Much Credit: Ritholtz Chart
I'm off to Maine for a few days of discussing economics, fishing and carousing. Before I go, though, I wanted to share a chart we built as a rebuttal to the (overused) statement: "The current rally is being driven by Fed printing and nothing else."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense