Spread Your Wealth or Lose It
A lot of behavioral finance is basically about helping the rich and the upper-middle class. People in the middle and at the low end of the income scale don't do a lot of individual investing -- most of their wealth, if they have any, is tied up in their house, pension or retirement account.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve