Tea Party Versus Chamber in the Bayou
Fresh from helping save Senator Thad Cochran of Mississippi from a Tea Party upstart, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is on the verge of endorsing an embattled Senate Democrat. According to the New York Times's Joe Nocera, national political director Rob Engstrom told the heads of the chamber's regional groups that the mother ship planned to support Louisiana's Mary L. Landrieu in a close race against three Republicans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death