Ritholtz's Reads: The Way of the Drone
Good Monday morning. Here are my expertly-curated reads to get your week started:
- 10 things you should know about Ace Greenberg (Reformed Broker)
- China H-Shares Enter Bull Market on Stimulus Wagers (Bloomberg)
- Why buy-and-hold investing is impossible (MarketWatch) but see So You're the World's Greatest Trader? Taxes Will Fix That. (Washington Post)
- Benchmark Blues (Streetwise Professor)
- The Long-Term Unemployed Might Finally Be Getting Jobs (WonkBlog)
- Corporations Used to Pay Almost One-Third of Federal Taxes. Now It's One-Tenth. (VOX) see also Corporations Are People. So What If People Were Corporations? (Washington Post)
- How the U.S. Stumbled Into the Drone Era (WSJ)
- The Existential Battle for the Soul of the GOP (National Journal)
- Google Has Run Away With the Web Search Market and Almost No One Is Chasing (Quartz)
- The Enduring Popularity of the Technology Industry (Priceonomics) but see Stop the JerkTech (TechCrunch)
What are you reading?
As S&P Gains, Strategists Trail Behind
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- Mueller Just Stepped Over Trump's Red Line
- Putin Has Committed Russia to a Risky Gamble
- Clarence Thomas Has a Big Decision to Make
- McCabe's Firing Wasn't Political. Until Trump Made It Political.
- There's a Blamer-in-Chief in the Oval Office
- In the Future, There Will Be a Distillery on Every Corner