The Paradox of the Argentine Debt Drama
A small group of investors is nearing its goal of making Argentina pay up on bonds that the country failed to honor years ago. Paradoxically, that outcome could end up being bad for creditors of sovereign nations as a whole.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve