Read Stuff, You Should: Embracing the Loon
Happy Birthday to Elisabeth Moss, 32.
Right to the good stuff:
1. "What used to be widely seen as loony is now broadly accepted or tolerated." Norm Ornstein's latest, on the Republican divide between "the hard-line bedrock conservatives (there are only trace elements of the old-line center-right bloc, much less moderates) and the radicals."
2. Richard Hasen believes that method, not partisanship or results, drove the judicial split over the ACA this week.
3. Paul Kane notes that it seems likely that we'll have a record number of Senators who once served in the House.
4. One more on Chuck Schumer and top-two, this time, from David Karol.
5. And another on Republican inflation mania, from James Pethokoukis.
6. Jordan Ragusa looks at Senate candidates from South Carolina.
7. Heidi Hardt on NATO and Ukraine.
8. And Jonathan Ladd on Robert E. Lee.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Frank Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org