Got Chikungunya? Thank Climate Change
A string of developments in recent days suggests that reducing global carbon emissions remains as politically divisive as ever -- so much so that nations often appear to be moving in the opposite direction. That might make the related notion of climate adaptation, wherein governments resolve to simply fortify or inoculate their infrastructures and institutions against the impacts of global warming, appear to be an attractive Plan B.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- Black Monday and Long-Term Investors