Can Unilever Conjure the Sweet Smell of Success?
Unilever NV Chief Executive Officer Paul Polman is, among other things, the world's biggest deodorant salesman. He sells more than $60 billion of consumer goods each year, from Dove antiperspirants to Ben & Jerry's ice cream, so he should have a pretty good grasp of what's happening at the grass roots of the global economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips
- Why China Is So Confident