Guess Which Bank Wins First Prize for Bad Ideas
Royal Bank of Scotland, which trashed itself so badly during the financial crisis that the U.K. government had to take an 80 percent stake in the institution, has been less than honest with -- guess who? -- the U.K. government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death