Masters in Business: Rob Arnott
Rob Arnott turned the world of passive index investing upside down. He is best known for creating indexes that aren't weighted along traditional methods of market capitalization. Rather, he looks at fundamentals such as sales, profits, book value and dividends to weigh a company relative to the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States