Ritholtz's Reads: How to Steal $400 Million
Happy Friday! Here are my morning reads to wrap up your workweek:
- Cherry Picking Gold Data (Irrelevant Investor)
- To Tilt or Not to Tilt (Rick Ferri)
- How Geopolitical Threats Affect the Stock Market (Reformed Broker)
- Latest DALBAR Report Underscores Poor Long-Term Performance of Individual Investors (The Mathematical Investor)
- ISIS: Biggest bank robbery that 'never happened' (FT)
- Corporate America Is Enriching Shareholders at the Expense of the Economy (FiveThirtyEight) see also Citigroup's Settlement, Pro and Con (NY Times)
- Do Patents Stifle Cumulative Innovation? (Digitopoly)
- What We Really Taste When We Drink Wine (New Yorker) see also Climate Change Signals the End of Australian Shiraz as We Know It (Shiraz)
- Here's What Happens When Your Joke Goes Massively Viral on Twitter (Business Insider)
- The 50 Greatest Summer Blockbusters (The Dissolve)
What are you reading?
Governor's Races Are Close, but More Upside for Democrats
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.