The Internet of Big Things
Investors in Dixons Retail Plc, a U.K. consumer electronics retailer, and Carphone Warehouse Group, the oddly named chain of mobile phone stores, will rubber stamp a merger of the two at shareholder meetings today. The alliance is an interesting bet on what might be called: The Internet of Big Things.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business