You Can't Fight Racism With Guns
There is little that groups promoting gun regulation can do to improve on the efforts of their most visible opponents: open-carry activists. After all, what better way to highlight the inherent dangers of lax gun laws than to gather a bunch of disgruntled men carrying loaded guns in highly inappropriate places?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips
- Why China Is So Confident