Exposure, Risk and Derivatives: Ritholtz Chart
Today's chart comes from a research letter by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco. The letter, "Bank Counterparties and Collateral Usage," examines the relationships between bank-holding companies and their trading partners in the over-the-counter derivatives markets. The chart focuses on concentration, liquidity and net exposure to derivatives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast