Save Lives, Train Midwives
In the world's poorest countries, childbirth remains perilous for both mother and baby. Nearly 300,000 women a year die during pregnancy or delivery, and 5.5 million infants are stillborn or die within a month. The presence of a skilled birth attendant could prevent most of these deaths.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics