What Mattered This Week?by
It's easier to start with what didn't matter: The flap about President Barack Obama and photo ops.
So, what mattered this week? The latest violence between the Israelis and the Palestinians ... I suppose. Certainly in the sense that violence always matters to those injured or killed. Whether this round changes anything is much less certain.
But I'll be interested to see what you say, about this and whatever else. What do you think mattered this week?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- Mark Zuckerberg Has No Way Out of Facebook's Quagmire
- Facebook's Shareholders Are Disappointed
- Cambridge Analytica's Real Business Isn't Data
- Trump Can't Win a Trade War Alone
- What China Revealed in Its National Congress
- The Problem Is Facebook, Not Cambridge Analytica