Ritholtz's Reads: Zoo Animals and World Cup Photos
Settle in for some deep dives. It's our longer form, weekend reading:
- The Moneyball of Quality Investing (Research Affiliates)
- Instagram is ready to take its shot (Fortune)
- Inside Monsanto, America's Third-Most-Hated Company (Businessweek)
- A Dozen Things I Have Learned from Jeff Bezos (25iq)
- Zoo Animals and Their Discontents (NY Times)
- Secrets of the Creative Brain (The Atlantic)
- Sigmund Freud, the Never-Ending Storyteller (VQR)
- How Did Cool Become Such a Big Deal? (NEH)
- Best photos of the 2014 World Cup (The Atlantic)
- Why Classic Rock Isn't What It Used To Be (FiveThirtyEight)
What's up this weekend?
Inflationary trends have picked up in 2014
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.
- Mark Zuckerberg Has No Way Out of Facebook's Quagmire
- Leaking Is Just a Symptom. Trump Himself Is the Cause.
- Don't Count On Jeff Sessions Protecting Mueller
- Is Trump Playing Into Xi's Hands?
- A Pro-Putin Town Explodes in Anger