Why Adidas Beat Nike at the World Cup
In the 2014 World Cup of sporting goods companies, Adidas has beaten Nike hands down. The mechanics of that victory are remarkably similar to those of Germany's success on the field: It's all about smarts versus flash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- The Tax Bill Is Bad for Homeowners, Good for Landlords