Reading, Writing and Wi-Fi
It's hard to say which fact is more unbelievable: that some public-school teachers and librarians still use beepers, or that U.S. taxpayers subsidize some of them. Either way, it's past time for this subsidy to be put toward more advanced and useful technology, such as Wi-Fi.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast