Obama, Merkel and the Spy Who Used Gmail
Angela Merkel is just about the most pro-American German chancellor the U.S. could hope for. How stupid, then -- there really is no better word -- for the U.S. to allow its intelligence agencies to make life so difficult for her.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast