Shut Down the Patent Trolls
Given such high-profile cases as the Apple-Samsung battle or the Zenimax lawsuit against virtual-reality company Oculus, it might appear tech companies sue each other over intellectual property all the time. They don't. Most such litigation is initiated by patent trolls, whose sole purpose is to litigate against people who do more productive things.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast