Why Germany Crushed Brazil
Germans are having a hard time believing what happened Tuesday night in Brazil. Sure, they are celebrating their country's 7:1 win over the home favorites in a World Cup semifinal -- street musicians on Berlin's S-Bahn are playing "for the German champions" today -- but newspaper headlines speak of incredulity rather than sheer joy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem