Don't Buy Pizza With a Credit Card
The Russian foreign ministry is outraged about the U.S. authorities' arrest of alleged hacker Roman Seleznev, 30, in the Maldives: It screams of kidnapping. The Seleznev case, however, is not about the new Cold War now raging between the U.S. and Russia and not even about Americans' well-documented propensity to act as if they had jurisdiction over the entire world. It's about the dangers of shopping at mom-and-pop stores.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death