Liberals Have Ideas, Too
First, let me reiterate that I really don't like the notion that ideas need to be liberal or conservative. I don't see the U.S. as divided between two fixed, unchanging teams trying to outdo each other by coming up with more effective policy tricks. Good ideas are good ideas, and identifying them with one team or the other just invites gridlock and polarization -- which, as you may have noticed, we have plenty of these days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death