Sunday Question for Everyoneby
For the Fourth of July weekend, I'll break from my regular format and ask one question to everyone: Which of the American founders (and I'll take anyone from the time of the Revolution until signing of the Constitution) should we celebrate more than we do? Which of them gets more appreciation than he deserves?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- Mueller Just Stepped Over Trump's Red Line
- Clarence Thomas Has a Big Decision to Make
- Putin Has Committed Russia to a Risky Gamble
- The Costs of Trump's Chaotic Reboot
- In the Future, There Will Be a Distillery on Every Corner
- Republicans Are Wrong About Conor Lamb