Britain's Canadian Destiny
As I explained in a previous post, I've reluctantly concluded that the U.K. needs to consider its options for becoming a non-European Union country. I put it that way -- consider the options -- because this isn't a matter of stay or go. Depending on how it's done, leaving the EU spans a range of outcomes running from "terrible" all the way up to "better than remaining a member."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- The Tax Bill Is Bad for Homeowners, Good for Landlords