Read Stuff, You Should: Hobby Lobby's Aftershocks
Happy Birthday to Angel Pagan, 33.
It's all Hobby Lobby today when it comes to the good stuff:
1. Julia Azari on Hobby Lobby and Republican factions.
2. "Benchslapping" in Hobby Lobby, from Amanda Hollis-Brusky.
3. Irin Carmon on Hobby Lobby myths.
4. Alyssa Rosenberg on what "Beyonce voters" might really want. Good fun and interesting, but while I'll say that misappropriation of cultural references is a political misdemeanor, claims that contraception is primarily for single women strike me as a much more serious act of political cluelessness.
5. Liberals, at least, should read Ross Douthat on "The Culture War's Sore Winners."
6. And Ann Friedman's Hobby Lobby Pie.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Mueller Just Stepped Over Trump's Red Line
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- Clarence Thomas Has a Big Decision to Make
- Putin Has Committed Russia to a Risky Gamble
- The Costs of Trump's Chaotic Reboot
- In the Future, There Will Be a Distillery on Every Corner
- The Blood Unicorn Theranos Was Just a Fairy Tale