Why Turkey Now Wants Iraq to Break Up
The president of Iraqi Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, chose to announce plans for a referendum on independence today -- the same day Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan picked to announce his bid to run for president. If that's a coincidence, it's a significant one.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President