Read Stuff, You Should: Who Won't Compromise?
Happy Birthday to Todd Linden, 34. I really did think he could hit a little.
More expected from the Supreme Court today. Meanwhile, some good stuff:
- Kevin Drum asks some good, skeptical questions about polls finding that liberals are more open to compromise than conservatives. Hey, pollsters!
- While Ezra Klein points out that if the polls are right, the aversion to compromise is preventing some interesting alliances.
- Are both sides getting it wrong on the wave of children at the borders? Dara Lind explains why they might be.
- Seth Masket on Vox, liberals, and open minds.
- And Dan Drezner asks where the biggest threats to the U.S. are found.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Putin Won at the Ballot Box. He's Losing Elsewhere.
- There's a Blamer-in-Chief in the Oval Office
- Cambridge Analytica Behaved Appallingly. Don't Overreact.
- McCabe's Firing Wasn't Political. Until Trump Made It Political.
- Warren Buffett Is Just an Average Employee
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- "Huge" Trade Deficits Are Smaller Than You Think