BNP, Banking and Regulatory Fault Lines
Widespread expectations that U.S. officials are about to announce an unprecedentedly large and sweeping fine on a French bank, BNP Paribas SA, are an opportunity to consider where the international financial community stands on regulation, compliance and enforcement in the wake of the devastating global crisis that first surfaced publicly in 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business