Ukraine's Costly European Dream
Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko just signed a major trade agreement with the European Union. The EU also set out specific, Poroshenko-suggested terms for a new round of sanctions against Russia. There is no question where European leaders' sympathies lie, but Ukraine will have to pay a price for abandoning its role as a bridge between Russia and Europe and embracing the EU so completely.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- The Tax Bill Is Bad for Homeowners, Good for Landlords