The Less-Bad Gulf War?
Here's something I've been wondering about:: Although everyone but a few dead-enders now says the 2003 war in Iraq was a terrible mistake, a consensus has emerged that the fiasco makes George H.W. Bush's 1991 war look better by comparison.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business