Ritholtz's 10 Friday Reads: The Genius of 'Men in Blazers'
My morning pre-weekend reads:
- Emerging Markets Show Biggest Premium Since '12 With ETFs (Bloomberg)
- Calm Ain't Bad, Necessarily (FT Alphaville) see also Some Misconceptions (Irrelevant Investor)
- The 15 Most Hated Companies in America (The Atlantic)
- Barclays Not Smart (Bloomberg View) see also Rolling the Drunks (Reformed Broker)
- Narrative Fallacy (Seeking Wisdom)
- The State of the Nation's Housing (Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard)
- Bailing Out Banks Is Not a Lucrative Business. (Monkey Cage)
- The Next Thing Silicon Valley Needs to Disrupt Big Time: Its Own Culture (Quartz)
- The Race to Dominate Digital Health Heats Up (Re/Code) see also Android Where? (stratechery)
- 'Men in Blazers,' a Whimsical Soccer Show on ESPN (NY Times)
What are you reading?
Stock Buyback Plan Announcements and Repurchases
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- Mueller Just Stepped Over Trump's Red Line
- Putin Has Committed Russia to a Risky Gamble
- Clarence Thomas Has a Big Decision to Make
- McCabe's Firing Wasn't Political. Until Trump Made It Political.
- There's a Blamer-in-Chief in the Oval Office
- In the Future, There Will Be a Distillery on Every Corner