Why I Was Wrong About the Mississippi Runoff
First things first: I was dead wrong about the Mississippi Republican Senate runoff. I assumed that an incumbent who finishes second in a primary is toast in the runoff, but Thad Cochran surprised me by fighting hard and winning the nomination yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast