U.S. Will Always Be Addicted to Oil Imports
The U.S. Commerce Department has found a way to end America's 40-year-old oil export ban without canceling it. The U.S. government is right to take it slow: It would be irresponsible to believe all the shale-oil hype and officially allow crude exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers