Draghi and the Art of the Feasible
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi has already surprised many with bold policy moves to buttress the European economy, but you can expect him to lead the ECB toward an additional set of innovative measures. This will probably happen in the autumn, and Draghi's success will continue to hinge on factors outside his, and his central bank colleagues', control.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems