Europe Needs More Than Business as Usual
This week's likely anointing of Jean-Claude Juncker as president of the European Commission would follow standard operating procedure in the European Union. After recent Europe-wide elections in which parties campaigning against the very idea of the EU did well, that isn't acceptable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Cryptocurrency Markets Aren't All the Same
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Trump Has an Opening in China
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs