Ritholtz's 10 Monday Reads: The End of One Crisis
Summer is finally here! Start it off right with our daily reading list:
- Lessons for Climate Change in the 2008 Recession (NY Times) see also Who's Afraid of 1929? (Philosophical Economics)
- How to Lose $1 Billion: Yeshiva University Blows Its Future on Loser Hedge Funds (Take Part)
- The stock-market herd: How to think about investing when prices are this high. (WSJ)
- What Janet Yellen Is Trying to Tell Us (NY Times) see also Can Yellen Float Above Politics? (Bloomberg View)
- Can We Declare the Global Financial Crisis Ended? (Retail Banking Academy Blog)
- Robot Doctors, Online Lawyers and Automated Architects: the Future of the Professions? (The Guardian)
- Meet the Native American Grandmother Who Just Beat the Washington Redskins (Business Insider)
- Google: The New Bank (Armstrong Economics)
- A Brief History of Apple's iWatch (Dashes)
- Late 90′s Rock Revival! (Reformed Broker)
What are you reading?
The Definition of 'Rich'
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Republicans Protecting Trump? Actually, It's Worse
- Trump Is Not Nixon and North Korea Is Not China
- Billionaire Bezos and the Warehouse Workers
- Comey Seems Blind to the Truth About Lying
- The Blue Wave Is Receding? Not Really
- New Threat to the U.S.: the Axis of Autocracy
- Germany Has a New Anti-Semitism Problem