Iraq War Hawks Can't Be Silenced
Last week, there was an interesting discussion among bloggers about the media, the Iraq War, and the current conflict: How should those who supported the 2003 war be treated? As Jonathan Chait cataloged, quite a few liberals encouraged the press to exclude those who got it wrong from today's debate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve