England, After the World Cup, Should Be Worldly
England suffered a very public humiliation last week when it exited early from the World Cup, and with other parts of the U.K. failing to qualify for the tournament it's easy to forget that Britain punches above its economic, financial and political weight in most regional and global forums.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems