The Best Kind of Charts: Tweets of the Week
Here are some of my favorite tweets from the last week:
Stocks and Markets
Invisible hand of the free market in action:
Oil at $107:
Defaults hit record low:
High-yield spreads do too:
Worst bankruptcy ever?
What wage inflation?
Japan's trade deficit:
Most of them are amusing to me:
Mmmm, pie charts:
Politics and Policy
We like clean air:
The trend isn't his friend:
Mo' money, mo' obesity:
Another bad trend:
The Asian application battle:
Your brain is easily fooled:
That's more than I expected:
E-ZPass goes to the mattresses:
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Putin Won at the Ballot Box. He's Losing Elsewhere.
- There's a Blamer-in-Chief in the Oval Office
- Cambridge Analytica Behaved Appallingly. Don't Overreact.
- Warren Buffett Is Just an Average Employee
- Putin's Hawks Got the Confirmation They Wanted
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- McCabe's Firing Wasn't Political. Until Trump Made It Political.