Help: I Have Operating System Overload
Yesterday, Amazon.com announced its new mobile phone, the Fire. Just in case the phones that run on Apple's IOS or Google's Android or BlackBerry or Windows don't do it for you. The phone has some sort of a 3D holographic imaging, for whatever that's worth. Also, you can take a picture of some product, and if Amazon has it in stock, they will send you one (for a price, of course). I'm sure there are other features as well that will create a compelling reason to switch from your favorite phone to this one.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death