Turkey's Secularists Find Religion
The party of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, Turkey's great force for secularism, has picked a moderately religious man as its candidate for August's presidential election -- a sign that at last it may be approaching that moment when lost political parties change to become electable again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast