Let Ireland Keep Its Tax Rates
Don't knock Minneapolis-based medical equipment maker Medtronic Inc. for doing the biggest tax inversion deal in U.S. history: It makes perfect sense for the company's shareholders. If it isn't a particularly patriotic move, that's because the U.S. is ignoring the obvious solution to its corporate emigration problem.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President