Stopping the Stock Market Arms Race
U.S. stock markets are "not fundamentally broken, let alone rigged," Securities and Exchange Commission Chair Mary Jo White said in a speech earlier this month. It was a swipe at Michael Lewis's best-selling book "Flash Boys," which caused a stir by claiming otherwise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange