Ritholtz's 10 Monday Reads: The Canadian Housing Bubble
It's Monday already -- where did the weekend go? The best way to start your workweek is with these expertly curated reads:
- Blast From the Past: Could Stocks Melt Up? (MoneyBeat)
- Why Stock Buybacks Are Losing Their Fizz (MarketWatch) see also Can You Handle the Market's Stress Test? (MoneyBeat)
- Shiller CAPE Peaches Smell Like BS (Investing Caffeine)
- Michael Lewis: A Bazillionaire's Guide to Stress Relief (Bloomberg View)
- 9 Financial Risks Everyone Should Understand (MarketWatch)
- Risk Rising: Inside the Struggle Over CPP's Big, Bold Investment Bets (Globe and Mail) see also The Biggest Housing Bubble in the World Is in ... Canada? (WonkBlog)
- This Map Shows How Violence in Iraq Could Threaten the Oil Supply (Vox) see also Alarmed by Iraq, Iran Open to Shared Role With U.S. (Reuters)
- The Tech Industry's God Complex Is Getting Out of Control (Salon) see also Why Tesla Gave Up on Patents (The Atlantic)
- Proposal: Pay college players with TV money (ESPN)
- A Field Guide to Streaming Music Services (Personal Tech News)
Time to make the donuts.
Ancient hatreds tearing apart the Middle East
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.