What Mattered This Week?
It's been a busy news week! I'll just stick to two things I wrote about: House Majority Leader Eric Cantor's defeat matters, and what Hillary Clinton does on her book tour doesn't. But obviously, there's plenty more out there -- and I'm especially interested in anything I may have missed when I was out last weekend and earlier this week. So, if you remember something, chime in.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Uber Hacks and Bitcoin Futures