Ritholtz's 10 Weekend Reads: Marijuana's Winners and Losers
Happy Saturday. Here are my longer-form weekend reads:
- The Biology of Risk (NY Times)
- Analyzing the AAII Sentiment Survey Without Hindsight (AAII)
- Heart of the Emerald Triangle: In Humboldt County, California, who wins, and who loses, if weed goes legit? (The Believer)
- How Ronald Reagan Changed Bruce Springsteen's Politics (Politico)
- The Sprawling, Booming LA Tech Scene Is Having a Moment (Re/Code)
- Lunch with Edmund Phelps (FT.com)
- BuzzFeed's Jonah Peretti Goes Long (Medium)
- When Michael Jordan Wore 45 (Priceonomics)
- Dixie Zen: Southern Tubing (Oxford American)
- How to Respond to Criticism (The Toast)
What's up for the weekend?
Retracement of Financial Crisis Losses
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.
- Escalation With Russia Just Became More Likely
- What Bolton Should Know About Working for Trump
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- Trump’s Plan to Punish the U.S. Economy
- Is Trump Playing Into Xi's Hands?
- Don't Count On Jeff Sessions Protecting Mueller