Volatility and a Spaceship: Tweets of the Week
Here are some of my favorite tweets from the last week:
Stocks and Markets
Time in the market:
Low volatility brings about...?
Here's to you, Joe DiMaggio:
Listen to Arthur:
No, suitability and fiduciary are not the same thing:
Breaking down the nonfarm-payroll numbers:
What wage inflation?
That's just Charlie being Charlie:
Wall Street's bad political bet:
But that was pre-Greek crisis:
Sad but true:
Here comes another ballot proposition...
Introducing the word "dumbth:"
Let's see Elon Musk build one of these:
The Red Bull didn't help:
Hard to imagine:
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Escalation With Russia Just Became More Likely
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.
- Trump’s Plan to Punish the U.S. Economy
- What Bolton Should Know About Working for Trump
- Is Trump Playing Into Xi's Hands?
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- Don't Count On Jeff Sessions Protecting Mueller