Friday Baseball Blogging: The Best, and Worst, Places to See a Game
I'm back on the road next week, and this time I'm hoping to get a ballgame in. I'm scheduled to make it to a Nats game, which will be a new ballpark for me. The last new park I went to was Enron Field, or whatever it's called now ... I've only just begun visiting the modern ballparks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Cryptocurrency Markets Aren't All the Same
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Trump Has an Opening in China
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs